Monday, August 18, 2008

Rafa, nr uno!

I'm celebrating my birthday right now, with the best thing in the world; Music.

And don't be alarmed, I'm not a nutcase! well, maybe a bit.... but who isn't?

it is 3 days and...hmmm... I suck at math but around 20h, so 3 days and 20 h until my love land at the very small airport here in Umeå.

I'm going a bit crazy, not just because she is coming here, but because I called her earlier tonight and she didn't answer...

living for music is also very large, and since my love has been down by the side of Africa, I guess music has taken over a bit... but don't get me wrong... I don't masturbate to my music! ;) Even though I wish I could ;) hahahaha (jejejeje en Español).

Don't mind this

It's my birthday right now!!! I'm one year closer to death!! It's so sweet, and look where my life has gotten me!! It's freakin' fuckin' unbelievable!!! I'm moving to a paradise (In normal Swedish families eyes) with a girl I've never loved this much....with a girl I've never missed this much!!!

To a country where the biggest star i Pau Gasol or Rafael Nadal!!
In Sweden we have.... well...let me think.... hmmmm... Zlatan Ibrahimovic?? He counts? Doesn't he?

In the Olympics we have Ara Abrahamian!!! The best wrestler in the world right now...but since the wrestling medals in the Olympic Games is auctioned out on eBay he got the bronze... I guess the Italian guy paid the most, so he got the gold!!

Well....I'm sorry, somehow I get back to the Olympics!! Because I hate so much of it... and the broadcasting that SVT chooses to show!!! SVT is shit, Fila is shit, the Chinese government is shit!!!

And then we have one of the most fucked-up athletes in the world; Carolina Klüft who has 9 gold medals in Heptathlon, one of them being the gold in the Olympics in Athens. But this year, she has chosen to compete in length-jump (don't know if this is the correct word for it). And in this SHE SUCKS!!!!!!

So... she is the best in the world EVER in Heptathlon but she chooses to compete in being fucked in the ass!! And if I'm not mistaking there's no medal in that??? So, instead of winning ONE gold (maybe Sweden still will win one) she and the Swedish Olympic Committee agrees that it's better she end up at 40th position instead.... well done Sweden!! Well done!

Carolina Klüft has changed her profession... this is what I'm saying...from one thing she is the best at to something she sucks at... and if I have to compare it to something similar it's like:

Rafael Nadal all of a sudden decides he's A BIT tired of tennis and wants to play badminton instead!!!!!

THIS IS THE SWEDISH OLYMPIC COMMITTEE!!!! Completely stupid!!

I'm so sick of the Olympic Games.... no more, please!! I'm happy it's every 4 year!!


ONE HAPPY NEWS!!! :

Today Rafael Nadal is ranked nr. 1 in the world for the 1st time!!! Congratulations Nadal, Mallorca, and Spain!!! An happy birthday to me!! We are both happy!!!

Sweet dreams!

I miss my girl, more then ever!!!


Oh, I almost forgot, I wrote my beautiful lady a song, that I will send to her, all the way from Umeå to Tenerife!!! And she has hopefully heard my song called "My Spanish Girl" (Mi chica Española) before she reads this!

Ta luego mis amigos!! Y Taoro! Quizás yo entiendes cinco dedos cuando yo venir!!!

1 comment:

Taoro said...

Cumpleaños feliz, cumpleaños feliz, te deseamos CARLA, cumpleaños feliz!!! UPS jejejej

Disfruta de tu dia y sé muy feliz con tus 23 añitos!!

Seguramente cuando vuelva de Zaragoza podremos tener una conversación fluida en español porque ya tendrás 8 Deditos!! y si no, como en Umea, a trompicones entre español e inglés ;)

Un abrazo