Friday, August 8, 2008

Nico de las Nieves... one month left!

Hay all of you!

I guess that some of you wants to follow my "new" life down in a place I didn't thought was completely true until Anders went there and proved to me it really existed!

I mean, there are these places on earth that you hear about from when you are young until present day and you can't really imagine a society, a place based on completely different values and existing in a completely different world. I haven’t been to a lot of places. And the ones I've seen outside of Sweden and the Nordic countries have really amazed me. Turkey... amazing place, and the weather compared to here was just the opposite. I landed at Heathrow once... and the fly-in over London was like landing at another planet. Everything looked so different from what I'm used to! i saw a bit of England, southern England... just so amazing.

And in 30 days I'm leaving for a country I've never been to before. And I'm doing that because I met this beautiful and wonderful girl! How fucked up isn't that when you start to think about it? And the country is Spain. But I'm not moving to Madrid or Barcelona... not even Mallorca! I'm going to the most southern place Spain got... Tenerife!!! So crazy!! It's closer to Africa then it is to main of Spain!! So.... I'm going to a place where like...well... not a lot of the population speaks English... and my Spanish is...hmmm... questionable! It will get good pretty fast I hope! Or my visit there will be a big question mark!!

But love will make you do all kind of crazy things I've come to realize. And this will be the best crazy thing I've ever done!

For all of you wondering I'm writing in English because I want all my Spanish speaking friends to have at least a shot at understanding what I'm saying! Sorry about this and my quiet half-shit English...I do my best and will keep on doing so!!More to come I hope... see you! and talk to you later!!!

Besos!

2 comments:

carlala said...

Of course that Canarias exist!!!! And you will see it's a very nice place,je,je,je. You will learn spanish super fast i know, you already are able to make jokes so you won't have problems.
It will be so great to have you here!!!
See you soon guapi.
Besitossss

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!