Friday, August 15, 2008

FFS!!

FSS!!! (FOR FUCK SAKE!!!)

coward fucking SVT!! For fuck sake!!The "moment of the day" that SVT (Swedish Television, a governmental owned TV channel in Sweden) has every day was........... well... the tennis!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Well, all my congratulations to the victory in the double in tennis. It was a while since we were close to a medal before in tennis but common!!! SVT.... you are so lame I can't understand it!! For the first time this century we made a statement that is as big as Phelps winning all of his 8 possible medals (he has already won most medals ever altogether in the Olympic Games, 11... and more to come)

But the cowards at SVT is so lame it's crazy.... I thought, as I said previously in my blogg that maybe tonight I would feel better about the Olympic Games... but not showing one of the biggest statements ever from an Olympic medal winner as the "moment of the day" is so fucking crazy....

WELL, I GUESS THAT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO SVT WHEN THE RIGHT PARTY IS RULING (LOS CABRONES AZULES).

I guess I'm still upset over the referees in the semi-final game... it just keep on getting worst, the scandal. A Swedish well known wrestler who had been an director in the world wrestling committee (Fina) Pelle Svensson who just after Ara Abrahamians bronze-medal met up with journalists from one of Sweden’s most well-known newspapers and talked about bribes and major corruptions within the wrestling... going back at least 8 years according to him. That meaning the summer Olympics in Sydney when they tried to take away the gold medal of Mikael Ljungberg (who killed himself 34 years old, 4 years after the Olympics in Sydney). So...apparently there is more corrupt sports then the Italian football, the doping within the biking sport and so on...

But I have to say that I prefer some EPO-doping in the biking sport rather then to see what happened in the wrestling!!!

So.... I guess my Olympic Game-meter is pretty low.... about 20% right now... today the Track & Field starts...so...hmmm...maybe it will approve, but I don’t think so! Because track & Field is shown the year around in Sweden and I don't like it that much.

Sweden might take one more medal...or two if the tennis guys does something Superman-like.
One more medal, in single scull... with a gut who has a Finish name... Lassi Karnonen. So, let's go Lassi!! VAMOS SUECIA!!!

And... I love Ara Abrahamian.... the greatest immigrant to Sweden ever!!!!

Pingis (Table Tennis) on Peking+ now.... The track & Field has just started, but who-the-fuck-cares?

No comments: