Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Extremoduro.... and a long time no see

Long time since I wrote something here... mostley because not that much has been going on. I guess...

But anyways... me and Carla went to see Extremoduro last Friday. I did't know much about the band before Friday... just heard a couple of songs before but it was a good consert...about what I expected it too be... but it was fun to go and see a big band play. But I didn't get a lot of photos...was hard to take them in the mess of people.

What else... I cut my hair...I came up with some new songs... I bought guitar strings and I restrung (hmm, English for that?) the guitar.

Carla is away on German class and I'm gonna watch CL (Champions Leauge)...

Don't know what else to tell you, they are talking about the E.E.U.U. elections all day long for a week...sick of it...so...

I will upload the photos from the concert today or tomorrow... we'll see...

Cheers all!

1 comment:

Taoro said...

Lo capisco casi todo pero tienes que escribir más en español, que seguramente me estaré inventando alguna frase. Por cierto, yo tampoco los conocía mucho y flipé cuando vinieron a Zaragoza.

"Abrazos y mordicos en los brazos" Rima española jejeje