Friday, October 3, 2008

Heliodoro Rodríguez López


Yesterday we went to Santa Cruz with the tanvìa (correct spelling on that?)... like a sparvagn in Swedish...
When we got off one station earlier because Carla just realized that Heliodoro Rodríguez López was in the neighbourhood. So we started walking looking for the stadium that when it's full can take up to 22.948 spectators... and after 5 minutes of walking...there it was. The excitement was running high... and I wanted to walk all the way around and Carla agreed. Then out of a blue we could see the grass of the field inside...a door was open into the field but we didn't dare to go in at first. But there was an police officer with his motorbike nearby so we asked if it was ok...and he said...strange, usually there is a guy sitting there guarding it..and he continued... if no one says anything it's ok with me. So we entered... And I have to tell you there is something about football stadiums that is magical from the begging...but to be almost alone inside one is just amazing. There were just me, Carla and two other guys inside...but they were 100-200m away from us... so I took a lot of photos and just sat there for a while watching the stands and trying to imagine how it would be when it's completely full... so now we will try to go as soon as possible... hopefully next Sunday if they have a home game.

So that was really an experience!!

Today we are going to a bar for free tango classes...very strange with tango but... might be fun. And tomorrow we are going camping either at Teide or at another place...
So I’ll be back on Sunday with more photos...

Don't forget to check out my photo log... new pictures as soon as I'm finished with this massage!!

¡Hasta la vista!
*EDIT
There will be no tango tonight because we are leaving for the camping tonight... I'll be back on Sunday with the story from the camping!!

3 comments:

PAU said...

I supose that your last word is message...doesn't it? Never I had heard about an incredible experience like yours in the Heliodoro, jeje. I hope you are enjoying yourself there.
Kissesssss

Anonymous said...

Ya verás como lo vas a disfrutar ;) ... Eso si, tienes que darles muchas suerte y que ganen todos los partidos.

Un abrazo y a ver si escribimos mas en español para los foráneos jejeje

Taoro said...

jejeje el de antes era yo :D