Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A lot of days... but today was the 1st day with the pool!!

It's been some days since I wrote the last time.. why I don't really know... nothing out of the ordinary (for being here) to report I guess.

Today me and Carla went to a beach... not a touristic one...and it was artificial... the sand was brought from the Sahara desert... so now I know how it feels to walk in the Sahara...a bit.
It was great there...5 min passed Santa Cruz close to a village called San Andrès...
On the way home we ran into some major problems on the "autopista" (motorway)...the car suddenly started to go slow (40 hm/h) and on the motorway it's three lanes going 120 km/h... so, we were going soooo slow...first we stopped at the side of the road hoping that the car would feel better after a couple of minutes in the shadow...but...nope.. still slow. So we had to get of the motorway and go on a much smaller road back home... and we made it, but it took a looong time..

After that I got to swim in the pool...it was cold..but fun..

Photos will come later...now movie and then sleep...adios

No comments: