Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A long way

It's been a week of good and bad, up and down, over under, high up in the sky and far down on the ground. But now I'm back where I, for the moment seem to belong, at home with my family and MY guitars and my music software. I have missed it a lot the last weeks. Almost as much as the day I left...but then I got caught up in finding my way thru the streets of La Laguna and finding my place on an island so far away from home that it's very hard to even comprehend the fact that it really exists on this enormous planet.

This will most likely be the last post I make here, I have realized that I'm not much for the blogging thing and maybe someday I'll try the blogging scene again but I think it all will be in Swedish then.

Somehow I made it home, it was the longest day of my life I think...well, the longest two days... 48h with 30 minutes of sleep all together.
Doesn't seem real that I'm here just yet... and it's a bit sad that I've left the cloudiest place I've ever sat my foot in, La Laguna. It will be hard to explain that fact to people here... that there is this city on an island where people from all over Europe go because it's sunny and warm. But I have been freezing a lot the last weeks. So cold inside...cold outside, cloudy and humid.
So when I flew over the cost of UmeƄ it looked very calm and beautiful, with the morning sun and this little city down there that looks like a little village compared to landing in Madrid, Barcelona or Stockholm.
Even though it was -10 degrees outside when the doors to the plane opened and this cool breeze found its way around in the airplane it was with a worm feeling inside I stepped out and walked inside the airport.

But of cause I hate the fact that things didn't turn out the way they were supposed to. And the long goodbye at the airport in La Laguna was nice but very emotional.

I just wanted to say to all the nice people I got to meet that I'm happy I got to see you all. Even though it was a few times and maybe even just for a few hours.

I will be good here at home, with my friends in the safety of a city I know better then any other in the world.


That's it I guess, so, besitos to all!!

No comments: